An acquaintance I know spent a month failing brutally at online dating. Hint at a sordid past and a dutiful future, even if neither is the case.He’s an engineer, and foolish blue pill chump that he is, thinks that women would rather fuck a guy who designs supersonic aircraft than a welfare bum or a serial killer. Here is your opening email: If nothing comes to mind, send the above excerpt verbatim, [ ] and all.I suggested he change his title to “it’s complicated” and his response rate tripled. Tell them you work in IT and they’ll picture you doing tech support at a nursing home. If she responds with reasonable enthusiasm, give her a friendly response with some light qualification. Let her make the effort, and cut her off if she’s lazy.
- numai iubirea episodul 27 online dating
- www online dating site com
- completely free dating sites on the internet
- randomisierung online dating
- trophy wife dating website
You can lie about your profession, your relationship history, what you’re looking for. Here is my suggested concordance between actual height and POF stated height: 6’7 - 5’7 And feel free to go ahead and experiment with even more extreme lies and report back with your results.
My buddy who is 5’8 lists himself as 5’11 and has not been called out once.
This works because: 1) Girls can’t recognize height, especially short girls.
2) A woman forgives you all, in her loins’ tingly thrall. You should be athletic anyways, because you , but do it no matter what you look like.
3) The worst case scenario is that a girl walks out on you when she realizes you lied, in which case, you’re still not having any less sex with her than you would have otherwise. If the women of POF have taught us anything, it’s that the body type category is meant to be aspirational rather than descriptive. I have a fairly high-status job title and position, but my success increased significantly when I replaced it with a simple . I am the man every girl is looking for: I am the Dashing Alpha Playboy finally on the verge of settling down.
If this sort of blatant deception makes you feel guilty, you’re reading the wrong blog. Friends of mine with various other solid professions have reported the same experience. I don’t wear this on my sleeve—it’s very, very subtle.
I refuse to be morally high-roaded about this in an online dating culture where women clearly believe that: Remember, men, there is no Geneva convention in online dating. The ideal POF profession is to throw out some vague, ambiguous, undefined, semi-playful bullshit, but combine it with other obvious markers of status. Be reticent and embarrassed when she presses for details, and turn the conversation to more playful topics. It’s an imperceptible boredom with the dating scene. The faintest, most remote whispering of a hope that maybe, maybe, maybe, this girl sitting across from me is the one who will inspire me to give up the game.
So, describe your job like you don’t have one, but list your education as Ph D/professional designation and look wealthy and well-traveled in your photos. This is such a common female fantasy, its a trope of romantic comedies.
Plenty of Fish is the most popular dating site in the world.